Wednesday 9 January 2013

4 Shoes and a Tunic

As soon as I saw this vest, I thought of my cool and stylish colleague, Kara.  She has great taste and is one of those women that has a signature style.  This vest would fit her style AND it is perfect condition vintage AND it was $3.50!  No question that it was coming home with me.  The only question was, which shoes should I wear?
Option 1: Mustard Frye boots.  
There is a pale yellow stripe in the vest and the boots seems to balance out the long vest.
 Option 2: Skecher loafers pick up the preppy vibe.
 This is the back vest view.  Cute band detailing.
Not cute slit, as it turns out, according to the 400 shots I had to take to not look like I have a bum shelf.
 Option 3: Gray Miz Mooz pumps 
I also like the not-so-vintage smart-phone pockets.
 Option 4: Miz Mooz Pauly wedges to pick up the boho vibe.

So, what do you think?  I should mention that I'm wearing gray Zara skinnies $5.60 from VV Boutique.  I thought the vest needed a slim cut leg, but in reviewing the pictures, I'm thinking a bootcut denim or slight flare might work???  Will try it out and update.  

Drum roll please.... I wore...............  
 
Giant smile due to my hilarious daughter. 
You can't exactly tell by the photo, but we are both doing booty tooches.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, and in that case, always laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Yup that would have been my choice!
    Favorite Megan

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!