She Does Create Arm Party piece and my current favourite lip product - Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Romantic
Fresh cut flowers - tulips especially!
Necklaces from Laura and Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Via (not shown)
If bubbly is your favourite, you're in the right group!
If chocolate and scarves are your favourite, you're in the right group!
Fancy ponytail elastic and the perfect shade of O.P.I. pink - Senorita Rosalita!
Ice cream sundae care package!!
Gotta love a sista that buys pistachio almond ice cream by the 5-gallon bucket!
Lipstick Queen surrounded by Kiehl's and Jo Malone perfume samples!
When your favourite hobby is crocheting, beautiful handmade scarves are a natural choice!
Now we all want a wallet like this.
Starbucks, cozy socks and a "Best of My Days" calendar to capture all the awesome from 2014!
Love love love seeing all this! After we exchanged favourites, we had an extensive discussion about other favourite things including...
- Pur Minerals pressed powder foundation - takes seconds to apply with a brush, leaving no harried mother an excuse not to polish up and feel great!
- Silpada leather wrap bracelet
- flosser on a stick has been "life changing" for one sister!
- MAC make-up brushes
- Ritter Sport chocolate - the "sport" makes it sound like an exercise food; win-win.
- Perrier cannettes
- Ikea pear beverage
- Jo Malone perfume - vanilla anise and grapefruit were extra faves
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- MAC eye kohl in Smolder
- Blistex Deep Renewal
Now it's your turn! What is your favourite thing? We want to hear about it so comment away and share the love for your favourite things!
My favourite things are orange pants, outfits inspired by Instagram and using selfies to add some spice to laundry.
Oh, and did I mention thrifting?