Sunday 15 February 2015

I Heart Heart-Print

It's no secret that I'm a fan of heart-print clothing and all things heart since .... birth.  I am happy to wear hearts any day of the year, but Valentine's Day festivities are extra incentive!  Since last week featured super "professional" looks like gold boots and comic-book-rear-ends, it should come as no surprise that the work week finished in hearts!
Sweater $4.90, skirt $7, necklace $2 VV Boutique
Tights and shoes from my closet

I love love love this sweater (hearty pun intended)!  I love the colour and the fit and the perfect weight for winter work days.  I actually wore this sweater the day after I got it...
With my Ann Taylor cargos $6 and Miz Mooz boots.
Couldn't wait to wear it again!

I couldn't resist a little pattern mixing!
The heart print is essentially polka dots so a plaid-pairing was inevitable!
My arm party action included She Does Create, VV Boutique and Liz Lamoureux

Something about wearing the plaid skirt to school made me think of someone...
Hit me baby one more time.
There may have been some dancing, but there was no time for pigtail braids.  Thank God.

I loved wearing hearts just like all the other girls in kindergarten on Friday!  Of course, I had to wear this sweater on the big day itself!  
I already had my Valentine's date, so Saturday was about making heart-shaped cookies
and EATING heart-shaped cookies.
Naturally, I have Valentine's socks.
$7 leather lace-up boots from VV Boutique.

Though the print might be a little cutesy, I don't think you have to be born on Valentine's Day to pull it off.  Treat it like a polka dot and embrace the love!
Day to play with a side of Britney Spears.
 Valentine's Day might be over but I'm not done with this heart-print sweater! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!