Here are my main considerations:
- the temperature will be around 17 degrees with a good chance of rain
- it's a 5-hour drive
- I want to wear my new green coat
- that's it.
- denim sheath dress $11.90
- white Stylemint tee, ca roule tee $6.30
- polka dot pants $5.60, leggings $6
- mustard tank $4.20, raspberry tank$2
- black (gifted thrifted) and striped $2.45 3/4 sleeve tees
- polka dot skirt $4.90
- raspberry cardi $4.90
- Anthropologie scarf, leather belt from C'est Sera, some accessories from She Does Create and various thrifted
- green coat $12.50 (Joe Fresh new with tags for $39!)
- Toms, flats $3
- Matt & Nat cross body bag $9.10
Everything is from VV Boutique unless otherwise noted. I heart thrifting!
Er, after I took these shots, I decided to swap out my J Brand for a polka dot skirt in case of nice weather.
I will just wear these looks with my polka dot pants or the skirt.
Remember how yellow pants go with everything? So do yellow stripes!
Can't resist a bit of mix-not-match with the polka-dot and faux-snakeskin shoes!
Oh, Denim Dress, I knew you were going to be a favourite!
In case it's warm in Paris of the Prairies, I took a light skirt that coordinates with everything else.
To the clothes that didn't get to come along:
I'm sorry, you are all my favourites! If I didn't think my friends would make fun of me for changing clothes three times a day, I would bring more. Next time!
Find my Saskatoon antics on Instagram or Facebook to see how this mini-break wardrobe pans out!
Happy Long Weekend everyone!