Wednesday 8 October 2014

Colour Block Dress

So, I love dresses.  Every time I go thrift shopping, I find at least one dress that wants to come home with me and join the crowd.  You'd be surprised how often I say no... but sometimes, I just can't.  When you meet a dress that has:
  • bright colours (love)
  • mustard and fuchsia (heart thumping)
  • colour-blocking (still in)
  • a mod vibe (trending) 
  • and is a shift style (AKA easy to wear)...
you are ethically required to buy it.  If you're me.
Go ahead, twist my arm.
I chose a neutral shoe because, despite it's simple style, that is a whole-lotta-dress!  
My $9.10 Kate Spade loafers were exactly what I was looking for.
AND this Liz Claiborne dress was SIX DOLLARS!!!!!

Did I mention that this dress is a match made in heaven with my mustard cardi?!
I totally needed this $6 cardi from the Salvation Army Thrift Shop 
because it's a slightly different shade of mustard than my other.
Which came first, the cardi or the dress?
I can't remember and I don't care.  Too busy basking in matchy-matchy perfection.


1 comment:

  1. $6!!!!! What a steal of a deal! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!