Sunday 15 March 2015

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you already know that change is in the air!  If you know me at all, you already know that I'm not one to meander about when it comes to change.  As soon as I can jump, I jump!  And so, I am exceedingly pleased to announce the NEW NAME and NEW WEBSITE for VV Boutique Style...

The Spirited Thrifter

This change has been brewing for a long time! (pun intended)  I consider myself a self-appointed "thrifting ambassador" and support everyone's thrifty efforts, no matter your shopping or donation destination.  Sustainable style is not about one particular store; simply, shop secondhand when you can and donate somewhere!  Fast fashion is sickening, and we all CAN do something about it by shopping secondhand and donating.  It's that easy, and I wanted my blog name to be inclusive of the many wonderful thrifting and secondhand opportunities in my community and all over!  I am forever grateful that "VV Boutique" opened the doors to my enlightenment and has shown support over the past few years, but this is bigger than VV.  Thrifting is a movement, and it's gaining force.  That brings me JOY!

Just in case you're wondering, The Spirited Thrifter will continue to include great thrifted style, fashion information and inspiration for the everyday woman, Monday Style Prompts, thrift guiding adventures, irreverent humour, wine references and more.  I will continue to share my real-life-style story and hope to entertain you along the way!  You will continue to find me on Instagram...
If you were already following me on Instagram, you don't have to do anything to follow The Spirited Thrifter.
If you weren't following me, what are you waiting for?

You will continue to find me on Twitter...
Twitter knows things first, it's a fact.
Again, if you're already following me, you can sit back, relax and have a glass of wine.
If you're not following me, no wine for you till you click "follow."

Turns out Facebook might take a bit of time to change my name officially but my hope is that if you're already following me there, you won't need to do anything to follow The Spirited Thrifter.  If you haven't liked VV Boutique Style on Facebook, it's time to click that little "like" button to follow The Spirited Thrifter!  

Let's talk about Pinterest.  I LOVE Pinterest and have several boards of interest (pun intended) to The Spirited Thrifter readers:
If you're already following those boards, no need to do anything.  Carry on!  If you're not, you know what to do.  Google+ is going to be the wildcard in this change!  VV Boutique Style has had nearly 2 million views!  Hallelujah!  There's no way for this to transfer smoothly to The Spirited Thrifter so we're just going to have to rebuild!  Between fashion, wine and whiskey, I think we can hit THREE MILLION in no time!
Cheers to new beginnings!

People like to read blogs via different sources, including Google+ and Bloglovin!  Bloglovin is the last to get updated but if you notice a break in posts, head on over to The Spirited Thrifter and click the little heart to follow along!

Most important for last: if you have subscribed to VV Boutique Style via email, you must re-subscribe to The Spirited Thrifter by entering your email address at the top of either the desktop or mobile site:
This is a great way to ensure you never miss a questionably appropriate joke great outfit.

Though I link up my blog posts across the board, I also post different things on all the social media platforms so it's just best to follow 'em all!  Great content, great entertainment, great style - that is what you will find on The Spirited ThrifterSee you over there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!